Wealth Management in The Middle East 2015
The Top Publication on Insurance, private banking and wealth management in the Middle East
Publish Date: October 29th 2015
The Dragon Banker’s Wealth Management in the Middle East 2015 publication will become the authoritative and decisive magazine in capturing the main trends, challenges and opportunities that are emerging in wealth management throughout the Middle East. The Dragon Banker is a leader in producing wealth management research by publishing a plethora of reports on the nuances of wealth management across the Asia Pacific. The publication will focus on the growing wealth management services emerging in Middle Eastern nations, the differences and similarities between high-net-worth-individuals (HNWI) in Middle Eastern states, and the future of wealth management in the region. The publication will serve as a roadmap for Middle Eastern banks, international banks, law firms, insurance companies as well as technology vendors, to better serve the emergence of the HNWI class in the Middle East.
The Publication will Focus on Wealth Management in the Following Countries:
Each of the country sections will have original research and interviews with Middle Eastern heads of wealth management, experts within technology vendors and insurance companies, to discuss their challenges, progress, and trends they are seeing in wealth management. The publication will be between 50-70 pages, and there will be opportunities for global technology vendors, top-consulting firms, insurance companies and leading banks in the Middle East to present themselves as thought leaders within the publication.
The Publication will consist of the following type of materials:
· Interviews with senior decision makers in wealth management, private banking, insurance, asset management and professionals in family offices in the middle east.
· Firm profiles on leading banks, insurance companies and technology vendors working with wealth in the middle east.
· Opinion pieces from leading wealth managers, asset managers, and experts.
· Research notes written by The Dragon Banker ’s analysts on the Middle East.
· Advertisements from our partners.
· Co-published papers between The Dragon Banker ’s analysts and partners.
· Feature articles that consist of innovative stories on wealth management.
The Audience of Wealth in The Middle East 2015 Magazine
More than 15,000 HNWI in The Middle East will receive this publication. The magazine will also be sent to more than 30,000 bankers across the globe, and it will be published on The Dragon Banker ’s homepage, and advertised on Google with the world’s top PR firms.
The main audience are the following:
To learn how can your organization can participate in this publication, please contact: