The Future of Wealth Management in The Middle East 2017
The top digital magazine on wealth management and private banking in the Middle East
PUBLISHING DATE: MAY 18th, 2017
PUBLISHING DATE: MAY 18th, 2017
The Dragon Banker’s The Future of Wealth Management in The Middle East 2017 publication will become the authoritative and decisive magazine in capturing the main trends, challenges and opportunities that are emerging in wealth management throughout the Middle East.
The Dragon Banker is a leader in producing wealth management research by publishing a plethora of reports on the nuances of wealth management across the Asia Pacific and the Middle East. The publication will focus on the growing wealth management services emerging in Middle Eastern nations, the differences and similarities between high-net-worth individuals. (HNWI) in Middle Eastern states, and the future of wealth management in the region. The publication will serve as a roadmap for Middle Eastern banks, international banks, law firms, insurance companies as well as technology vendors, to better serve the emergence of the HNWI class in the Middle East.
The Publication will Focus on Wealth Management in the Following Countries:
United Arab Emirates
The Structure of the Publication
Each of the country sections will have original research and interviews with Middle Eastern heads of wealth management, experts within technology vendors and insurance companies, to discuss their challenges, progress, and trends they are seeing in wealth management. The publication will be between 20-30 pages, and there will be opportunities for global technology vendors, top-consulting firms, insurance companies and leading banks in the Middle East to present themselves as thought leaders within the publication.
The Publication will consist of the following type of materials:
• Interviews with senior decision makers.
• Firm profiles on leading banks, insurance companies and technology vendors.
• Opinion pieces from leading wealth managers, asset managers, and experts.
• Research notes written by The Dragon Banker’s analysts on the Middle East.
• Advertisements from our partners.
• Co-published papers between The Dragon Banker’s analysts and partners.
• Feature articles that consist of innovative stories on wealth management.
The Audience of the Publication
More than 15,000 HNWI in The Middle East will receive this publication. The magazine will also be sent to more than 30,000 bankers across the globe, and it will be published on The Dragon Banker's’s homepage, and advertised on Google with the world’s top PR firms.
Who Should Sponsor the Publication?
• Domestic Middle Eastern banks that are seeking to present themselves as leaders within their own wealth management markets or throughout all of the
• International banks that want to demonstrate their expertise and knowledge in wealth management and that want to build their brands with HNWI and banks across the Middle East.
• Technology vendors that are seeking a method to present their wealth management technologies to leading domestic Middle Eastern and international banks.
• Insurance firms who are developing wealth management operations in the
• Consulting firms who are seeking to show their thought leadership and present wealth management trends about the Middle East’s wealth management industry.
Why Invest in Wealth in the Publication?
1. Exposure to a Variety of The Middle Eastern HNWIs: Will gain direct access to over 15,000 HNWI across the Middle East.
2. Exposure To The World: The publication will be advertised on Google by the globe’s top public relation firms to ensure that the publication gains exposure to thousands of HNWIs and bankers across the world. The Dragon Banker will also send digital copies of the publication to its banking database, which has 30,000 bankers.
3. Be Viewed as A Thought Leader in the Middle East: Present your firm as a thought leader, innovator, and expert in wealth management in a specific Middle Eastern country, or the whole region by presenting new theories, ideas, concepts, and services that are emerging in wealth management.
4. Acquire The Prestige of being published in the only publication on the globe that brings together the world’s most innovative banks, technology vendors, and consultants on The Middle East in one package. This publication will have interviews with top wealth management executives working in the Middle
East, case studies of successful strategies in capturing the emerging HNWI class in the Middle East, and profiles of top firms working in the region.