The 2020 Wealth Management in Oman Report
The Dragon Banker’s 2020 Wealth Management in Oman Report is the most authoritative intelligence on the wealth management industry in Oman.
Private wealth has seen significant growth in the last few years across Oman, as domestic and UEA banks are targeting the rising wealthy population that consists of not only native Oman populations but also other wealthy Arab and African populations residing there.
We predict that due to the rapid rise of personal wealth in Oman, competition between domestic, regional and global banks will continue to intensify over the next few years, forcing banks to innovate new products, services, and to continue to develop deeper and more intimate relationships with their clients.
Analysts at The Dragon Banker expected an acceleration of compound annual growth rate of investible assets to increase significantly in the next few years, along with asset allocations changing in the light of this.
This report explores the growth of the high-net worth class (those with assets of at least $1,000,000 USD) and HNWI (those with assets of at least $30,000,000million USD), the sources of wealth generation and an analysis on how foreign banks that have already entered the market are doing. This report also provides financial firms who are interested in entering the country, an objective view on the market potential along with the latest regulations in the sector.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction of The Dragon Banker and Middle East private banking research
2. The Dragon Banker’s research methodology
3. HNWI’s opportunities in Oman
4. The current state of the private banking market in Oman
5. Current Insights into the Drivers of Oman’s HNWIs’ Wealth
6. Note on Regulations Impacting Oman’s private banking Sector
7. The Psychological and Behaviour Makeup of The Oman’s HNWIs
8. Market Sizing of Oman’s HNWI
9. Growth Challenges for Banks in Oman’s Wealth Management Industry
10. Business and wealth succession in Oman, and the best to worst banks
11. The number of HNWI in Oman and projections to year 2025
12. The number of UHNWI in Oman and projections to year 2025
13. Current Competition and benchmarking Amongst Banks for HNWI Clients and SWOT
National Bank of Oman
Alliance Housing Bank
Al Madina Financial & Investment Services
L. Other key wealth management firms in Oman
14. How to leverage The Dragon Banker for IT firms and Financial