Asia-Pacific: Wealth Management in Post COVID-19 Environment
The impact of COVID-19 on wealth management firms and investors across the Asia Pacific has left questions about short and long-term impacts on the industry. Based on over 100 interviews with wealth management directors across the region, we have identified key trends that will shape the wealth management industry and have discovered several actions that firms should take in order to prosper in the new normal.
Table of contents
- 2020 Review: What happened to wealth management in Asia?
- What will the next normal look like for Asia’s wealth management sector?
- Investor’s preferences: How have they changed?
- What are wealth management companies in Asia doing in post COVID-19?
- Challenges and next steps for wealth managers in Asia post COVID-19
- Emerging opportunities in wealth management across the Asia Pacific
Who should invest in this report?
All firms involved in wealth management across the Asia Pacific will find useful our insights for their 2021 and beyond strategy. That includes banks, family offices, insurance companies and more.