The Dragon Banker's The Thailand Wealth Managment Report 2019 is the most authoriative and comprehensive report on Thailand's wealth maangement industry.
The unique report sheds insightful views and research on the competition of wealth management in the market, the growth of the industry, and an analysis of the key players and their strategies based on interviews with key decision makers throughout Thailand's financial instittuions along with global financial firms operating in the market.
Why invest in this report?
This report is a key document for any financial institution that is planning or plans in the near future to work in Thailand's wealth management market. The report's data and information is done by our analysts best of the ability, which derives from more than 25 interviews with executives and key managers working in Thailand's wealth management market.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. The Dragon Banker’s methodology
3. HNWI’s opportunities in Thailand
4. The psychological and behaviour makeup of Thai HNWIs
5. The current state of the wealth management market in Thailand
6. Wealth management services in the Thailand are evolving
7. Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Thailand 8. Current insights into the drivers of Thai HNWIs’ wealth
9. Current technology spending by banks for wealth management
10. Current competition amongst banks for HNWI clients and SWOT analysis
a. Bangkok Bank
b. Krung Thai Bank
d. Siam Commercial Bank
e. Important foreign banks
11. Summary and final analysis
12. How leverage The Dragon Banker for IT firms and financial institutions
Reasons to invest in this intelligence
The Dragon Banker’s HNWI database is an unparalleled resource and the leading database of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, and we acquire this information through lengthy interviews with heads of private banking, heads of wealth management, senior executives in wealth management within banks in Thailand. We also acquire data and information from leading scholars within the country, and a survey that targets decision makers who are relevant in the wealth management market in Thailand. With the HNWI Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
This report is designed for the following decision makers:
1. International banks who are planning on penetrating Thailand’s wealth management market
2. Wealth management IT firms who are attempting to sell their software and hardware to Thai banks.
3. Domestic Thai banks who are seeking to understand the market on a greater level and benchmark their capabilities with foreign banks and their domestic competitors
4. Private wealth management firms who are seeking to gain a comprehensive view of the Thai HNWI mindset and the country’s competitive landscape.
5. Researchers and analysts who are serious about gaining a deeper understanding of the wealth management playing field in Thailand
6. Thai regulators who want a nonbiased perspective on Thai wealth management market