The Dragon Banker’s The Hong Kong Wealth Management 2016 Report report is the result of an extensive project completed by The Dragon Banker’s teams in Beijing and Hong Kong over a three-month period in 2016.
This report attempts to calculate the number of credit cards in the market, the number of debit cards, the number of ATMs, retail bank lending, and more importantly, it looks deeply into the strategies of the banks in all the aspects mentioned. We not only provide data, but also a sharp analysis that creates a story around the numbers. The Dragon Banker’s reports give life to the data.
In this report you will find opportunities in the most current data we have gathered, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analyses, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative evaluations and growth projections.
This report will give the reader strategic intelligence about the most competitive players in Hong Kong’s retail banking industry. It will also allow the reader to fully understand key industry trends, opportunities, and problems within Hong Kong’s retail banking sector.
Table of Contents
1.Forward and Introduction
2. The Dragon Banker’s Retail Banking Methodology
3. The role of Branches: The Competitive Environment, Opportunities, Trends
4. The ATM Market in Hong Kong: The Battle for Access to Clients and Vendor Market Leaders
5. Mobile Banking: Leaders in the Market and Clients’ Preferences
6. Credit Cards: The Next Generational Customer, the Use of Credit Cards and Strategies of Hong Kong Banks
7. Retail Lending Market Share in Hong Kong and Strategies of Major Players
8. Debit Cards in Hong Kong: The Competition for More Wallet Share
9. The Mortgage Market: The Fragmented and competitive Market
10. Hong Kong’s Wealth Management Landscape
11. Overall Competition of Banks in Hong Kong’s Retail Market: SWOT
b. Hang Seng Bank
d. Standard Chartered
e. The Bank of East Asia
12. How to leverage The Dragon Banker’s Expertise for Retail Banks