The Mena Banking Infrastructure 2016 Report is a comprehensive complication of over 30 MENA bank’s technological architecture and infrastructure. The report outlines banks main systems in enterprise technologies, core banking, channels, data & analytics, payments, security & risk and treasury management software.
The report provides specific data on each of the bank’s spending on technologies. Detailed profiles are provided on the following countries and the list of banks under each country. A brief analysis of the each country’s overall retail banking technology patterns and trends are given for every country.
• Access to detailed profiles of more than 30 banks’ technological architecture, including their core banking systems, data analytics software, risk management capabilities, treasury systems, and payment infrastructure.
• A glimpse into the plans and focus of MENA bank’s spending patterns and future technological projects. Also includes the opinions of the CIOs, heads of core banking and other important IT departments. The data and information derives from personal interviews and surveys with the banks presented in this report.
Table of Contents
1. Key Executives in Technology & Contact Information
2. Key Opinions Expressed by Bank Executives on Current Trends
3. Technology Staff / Locations
4. Decision Centers and Decision Making Structure
5. Key Systems Installed For:
a. Branch systems:
b. ATM/ Kiosk
c. Internet/ direct banking:
d. Mobile banking:
e. Retail payments:
f. Corporate payments
g. Middle and back office solutions:
h. Treasury management systems:
i. Security & risk:
j. Core banking:
k. Data & analytics:
l. Enterprise technology
6. Outline of Technology Architecture
7. Estimated Technology Annual Budgets and Breakdown
8. Operational Risk Infrastructure
9. Key Current Focus and Challenges
10. Recent Projects
11. Future Projects / Purchase Plans